SUPERIOR EQUIPMENT AND METAL STAMPING CAPABILITIES
- A press line featuring Res custom control system allows for reduced set-up time, precise operational control of process variables through part recipe management, and optimized first pass yield.
- State-of-the-art automated underground scrap and waste oil removal system.
- Line capable of processing thicknesses of 0.018″ up to 0.500” and widths of 2″ up to 32″.
- 15 stamping presses ranging from 30 to 330 ton.
- 330 ton press line features 21 roll feed leveler for critical flatness requirements.
- 165 ton line features 21 roll leveler for critical flatness requirements.
WELDING & ASSEMBLY EQUIPMENT
- Single-gun resistance welders
- Robotic MIG welders with automated turntable part presentation
- 350 amp robotic MIG welders for aluminum welding
- Automated “weld-around” MIG welder for circular welds
- Four gun, six station turntable projection welder
- 2-gun resistance welders
- Custom spot/MIG combination welder
- 2-station auto spot welder
- 4-gun resistance welder
- 6-station turntable resistance welders
- Barrel tumbler
- Various tappers featuring automated functions within work cells
- Custom assembly tables
- Orbital riveters
- Various custom Poka-Yoke (mistake proofing) inspection systems
- Hardness testers
- Optical comparators
- Custom vision inspection equipment
TOOL MAINTAINENCE EQUIPMENT
- Vertical mills
- 15″ lathe
- 8″ lathe
- Drill presses
- Vertical and horizontal saws
- Heat treat furnace
- 5′ automated shear
- Brake press